Our team of dedicated health professionals are here to serve you. We combine extensive knowledge in the field of chiropractic medicine with a passion for helping people feel better. It is our goal to create a friendly and professional atmosphere that you can rely on for all of your chiropractic needs.
Dr. Mark Zarrabian has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1987. Dr. Zarrabian has been freeing people from pain since 1987 in his clinic in Campbell, CA. As a Chiropractor with over twenty five years of experience, Dr. Zarrabian is committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients.
Dr. Zarrabian uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on technique state of the art physiotherapy procedures, Dr. Zarrabian is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Zarrabian is also a certified Industrial Disability Evaluator and a Qualified Medical Examiner in the state of California, providing expert opinion regarding patients with work related injuries.
- San Jose State University. BS in Molecular Biology with minor in Biochemistry, 1983
- Palmer University. Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), 1987
- Post Graduate Study involving treatment of neck and low back disc injuries.
- Post Graduate Study in treatments for sports related injuries.
- Post Graduate study in treatment of whiplash and accident related injuries.
- Post Graduate study in conservative treatment of common headaches and migraine.
- California Board of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic
- Industrial Disability Evaluator- State of California
- Appointed Qualified Medical Examiner- State of California