Dr. Mark Zarrabian
has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1987. Dr. Zarrabian has been freeing people from pain since 1987 in his clinic in Campbell, CA. As a Chiropractor with over twenty five years of experience, Dr. Zarrabian is committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients.
Dr. Zarrabian uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. Dr. Zarrabian uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique state of the art physiotherapy procedures with information and recommendations for the best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Zarrabian is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Zarrabian is also a Certified Industrial Disability Evaluator and a Qualified Medical Examiner in the state of California, providing expert opinion regarding patients with work-related injuries.
- San Jose State University. BS in Molecular Biology with minor in Biochemistry, 1983
- Palmer University. Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), 1987
- Post Graduate Study involving treatment of neck and low back disc injuries.
- Post Graduate Study in treatments for sports-related injuries.
- California Board of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic